You'll find it easier to answer the E-valu-it questions if you have some information available before you start. This Checklist will tell you what information would be helpful to answer the questions.
- What evidence have you which shows there is a need to take this particular action?
- Have you set clear aims and objectives?
- Are your aims and objectives realistic?
- Have you set a timescale with a start and end date for the project?
- Have you set a budget for the project (to include staff costs)?
You can also read the full set of questions that E-valu-it will ask you. Please select the question-set you require from the list below. Only to be used in conjunction with the E-valu-it Toolkit.
If you have any problems completing the toolkit please contact email@example.com